Friday, May 1, 2009

This week in the news.....

Well, Dawnelle has been out of town for almost a week. Let me tell you it is extremely difficult to go to bed when your spouse is not there! I have had no sleep in the past week because she has been gone. Other than that, the house has been extremely clean, and I haven't had to pick Dawnelle's hair stuff from off the floor in the bathroom every day. So in this sense life has been good around the house.

Yesterday, I walked around Wal-Mart for about an hour in search for something to do. I really have been extremely bored with Dawnelle not being here. So anyways, I am going on and on again about how much I miss Dawnelle...Back to the story....So I bought two feeder fish for Simba (My Oscar) to fee to him. It really is rather interesting to watch him stalk the fish and then attack and swallow it. I can sit and watch the fish for hours because they are pretty random.

Other activities that I have been doing include; golfing, sleeping, studying, and yeah...Golfing again.... I shot an 80 a couple of days ago and that was nice. Yesterday I shot who knows because I stop counting on the 6th or 7th. It wasn't too bad, but i was a little frustrated because I really do hate Rexburg now. It has been so nice the past couple of weeks, but this week it has been raining, snowing, and every other type of bad weather possible for golfing. Yesterday I showed up to the golf course and there was different spots of snow. So I went into the Pro Shop and Jeff, the guy that works there, said that 1 & 1/2 of snow fell on the course....!!!! How ridiculous is that? Yea, so I hate Rexburg for its weather which consist of 8 months of winter, 3 months of spring and fall, 3 weeks of misc., and finally 1 week of summer. I also am pretty ready to graduate and leave this place. I am just really tired of people that don't think in classes sometimes.

So, this is my venting place for this week because Dawnelle hasn't been home and I am ready for her to get back.

1 comment:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

YOU'RE PATHETIC!!!!!! no, seriously stop farting on my couch! You're gross!