I got to meet all kinds of people and see all kinds of new products. We rode the MARTA in Atlanta... almost lost someone too. That was amusing. We met Paul DiMeo from Extreme Makeover Home Edition and John Gidding from HGTV Designed to Sell. I got to see all the bath fixtures that I always spec from a company called Lacava. Alissa and I almost died when a huge piece of stone about fell on us while we were learning about Silestone, not really but the guy next to us almost did. We got to see a show in the Fox Theater. Holy cow... that theater was incredible!! My mom and I got to go to this gala in the center of Atlanta in Cenntenial Park. It was beautiful! The show was pretty cool too. Basically it was a wonderful trip and a great week that I was able to spend with my Mom!! I really enjoyed it...
The High Museum of Art designed by Richard Meier in Atlanta.
My mom, me, Alissa, and her mom at the gala Thursday night.
Me and my mom at the Biltmore in the Azaela gardens (they were gorgeous!!)
The Biltmore!!!!!
2 comments:
Looks gorgeous! I'm glad you were able to be with your mama! :)
Looks like you had tons of fun! :)
Post a Comment