Thursday, April 23, 2009

a WHOLE week... its like FOR-EV-ER

I realized today that I am leaving on Monday... what the word?? (haha a funny saying I heard a girl say the other day that I think I want to use... its totally Idaho too) But back the the purpose of this post... I am leaving on Monday for a WHOLE week!! Now I don't want to sound all lovey duvy but I have never been the one to leave my spouse at home. Jonathan always leaves me. He goes to Minnesota for a week, he goes camping at where ever for IBC... he's always left and I stay at home by myself. This means that he has never had to stay at our own house all by himself. I think he realized this yesterday... It was quite sad actually to watch his face as this idea settled into his brain. I feel kind of bad for him honestly. But then I think about what he is going to do that whole week... especially because one of his good friends wife is going with me which means they will be two boys with no wives... Anyway, here is his schedule for next week...

School
Work (if he feels like it)
Golf
Golf
Golf
Golf
(sun goes down)
Buy something for dinner
Golf on the xbox...
Sleep

Sad isn't it? But I know that he is going to have fun and I also know that I am going to have a BLAST!!! and I'll take lots of pictures and post them here because I'm going to be an good blogger now... :)

3 comments:

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

Hey Dawnelle- I don't know if you knew I had a blog too but I do! So where are you going?? Sounds like fun whatever it is!!! come check out our blog!

Ashley said...

I know how you feel! When I leave in June for my internship, Ben will be all alone for two months! I have no clue what he's going to eat while I'm gone? Lol

PiZzA said...

where are you going dude? pretty sure i leave tomorrow for my trek to jersey... gah!