So I am pretty dedicated to writing in this blog thingy right now. I am going to try my best to keep it updated, even though I think it is some what of a waste since most of the people that read it anyways talk to us on the phone....So yesterday I drove to down to Salt Lake to pick up my mom from the airport. So my day went as follows;
6:27am- Wake-up amazingly early in anticipation for the new day of golfing
6:55-Go to the golf course
7:00-Arrive at Teton Lakes
7:10-Hit a bucket of balls
7:40 Tee time!
11:50-Finished Golfing
12:00pm-Started the journey to SLC
3:25-Arrive in SLC
4:30-Picked up my mom
5:00-On the road again
8:00 Arrived in Rexburg
10:00-Went to bed!
So that is how my day went. I was pretty wrecked after that day because of waking up super early and then driving for like 7 hours or so. I don't think that I will do that again....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
COMMENT MY BLOGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment