So I was thinking last night how much I would love to be a professional golfer. Lets think about it....You get paid to play golf around the world, and all you do is enter tournaments to play for money. I think that sounds amazing. So I began to do my research to see if it really is to late to become a professional. I found that it is not too late if you have talent (which I am a pretty talented person), and it cost tens of thousands of dollars! So I think there is still a chance that I can play. So I talked Dawnelle into letting me just play golf after I graduate! I thought that was pretty funny to. Now I just need a really good coach to help me with some of my game. Over the past couple of weeks I have been really working on my short game, and I have seen tons of progress. I have knocked about 4-5 strokes already of my game in just chipping the stupid ball. I have had this stupid plague of slicing the ball when I chip this year, and it has been killing me. So I started to work on that, and then getting the ball in the little cup. It works! Golf really is fun when you are doing good!
I am also the golf coach here at the school for one of the teams. I have 5 other players on my team, and I am pretty excited to play some golf with them. We have a match this Friday that I am pretty excited for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what about those darling curly headed children up in heaven saying, "daddy, daddy bring me homeeeeeeeee?" food for thought!
Post a Comment