Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sorry!

I would like to begin by addressing the fact that we have not updated our blog for almost a year... Sorry... okay now that's over with lets talk about life. Life is fantastic right now, it generally is, but here is why, school is out. Jonathan has to go back to school next Monday for I don't have to until September! That is five months that I will be out of school and I can't even tell you how excited I am about it! I get to work! Some people might think why in the world would she want to work for five months. Well if you had my job you wouldn't ask. I really enjoy my job. It's quite fun and I love the work. 

Reason 2 life is wonderful... Actually can I interject here and tell you what just happened to me? So yesterday was Saturday and I had nothing to do because school is out, so I cleaned... EVERYTHING!! I think that I did 6 loads of laundry. One of the things that I washed was all the rugs in my house. They are now all over the place drying. So I have a  wet rug on the back of the computer chair. When I sat down at the computer I thought, don't lean back, you'll get your shirt really wet. I have been really good so far, until just now... and now the back of my shirt is very wet... Anyway...

Reason 2 life is wonderful... the weather is FANTASTIC! It is so beautiful today! The sky is blue, the air is warm, there is not too much wind. It really is an absoluetely beautiful day. Perfect for this Easter Sunday. 

Reason 3 life is wonderful... In two weeks I get to go on a trip with some of my best friends, including my mother to Atlanta. Now, I know some will roll their eyes will reading this but we get to go to the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) as well as High Point Market (one of the biggest furniture shows in the world) and to the Biltmore in Ashville, NC (the largest residence in the country). I am quite excited! It is going to be marvelous!

Reason 4 life is wonderful... I have nothing pressing to do. I can actually sit here an update my blog because there really is not anything terribly important for me to be doing this morning. Church doesnt start until 1pm so I still have atleast an hour before I really have to get ready. 

Okay, now I am boring everyone so I will be going... but I promise to update soon!! Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

Caley said...

Thanks for updating your blog. Now I don't have to hound you about it everyday. haha! I am also very excited about Atlanta! We are going to have a fantastic time! Well, we'll be back tomorrow!

AmberAuthor said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! well dawnelle!!! happy late easter! =] i like your new background. =] wow your life sounds really relaxing right now... ha ha i can just imagine you freaking out when you leaned against the rug on you computer chair! ha ha i bet you went "OH MY GOSH!!!" AND LIKE FREAKED OUT. HA HA THAT IS WHAT YOU SOMETIMES DO WHEN SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPENS!oops i didn't mean to have caps on that whole time. ha ha oh well... i don't feel like fixing it...... but one ? why was the rug on the computer chair why didn't you put it somewhere where you wouldn't get wet? well i need to stop typing now...
well luv ya!!! see ya in june!!! =]
xoxo amber