Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Our children are doomed

I thought about writing something exciting like what we did this beautiful weekend or that we are terribly excited that Katelyn and Nate and Ethan are back in Rexburg (because we really are) but instead I have decided to share a little insight with you about our future children... they are going to have curly hair. I really don't think they have any chance for anything else. Check it out...


Jonathan with long hair...

Dawnelle with long hair... (and Megan on her wedding day!!)

See... all curls! Isn't it fantastic?!

4 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

it's true... curly curly! hopefully your kids don't have the curls just at the bottom like E does though, because its kinda silly looking!

The McEwans said...

Haha, my kids are in trouble because Brian and I have wavy stupid hair :)

Caley said...

they're going to be so cute!(ps your doing great on updating your blog)

AmberAuthor said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!! dawnelle why do you think that your children are doomed?