Friday, September 12, 2008

School

Well I am sitting here at school right now thinking about this semester and what is going on in the life of everyone...So I was thinking...Things are kind of crazy right now, but what would my life be if there was no crazy and insane moments to cover throughout the day? I think that it would be just a very mundane kind of life with nothing really to look forward to...Anyways, so I have this class taught by a Harvard Business School professor. He is really cool and I love the class that I am taking. (Except the whole fact that i have to read a 20-30 page case study before every class and analyze it) but other then that...the class is wonderful and I am learning a ton! I guess its really cool to take a class taught at Harvard and really start to understand what Grad School is going to be all about. I am quite excited....anyways....I thought that I would write something to make Dawnelle happy...but I have to go to accounting now and learn all about oppotunity cost, revenues, cash flow charts and everything else silly accountants do!

3 comments:

Mary Killion said...

My husband graduated from BYU Accounting, so I recognize those words haha. Buena suerte!

AmberAuthor said...

Jonathan the whole time i was reading that i thought it was Dawnelle saying that . . .
UNTIL YOU SAID "Well i dicided to write this to make dawnelle happy. :)" hahahahahahahahahaha

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

Hey Dawnelle...it's Lauren Daw...now Rule!!!! Just found your blog and thought I would say hi! How the heck are you? Come check out my blog too!!!