Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Minnesota....
Well yea what can I say tonight? I'm currently rooming with another kid From BYU here in Minnesota and he snores sooooo loud each night and keeps me up half of the night. So last night I threw a pillow at him and he didn't wake up...So next I ripped the covers off of him and yelled untill he woke up....I told him to roll over or sleep in the bathroom....It was pretty funny..then i tried relentlessly to fall asleep....needless to say it took about an hour...So this past week I had a really crazy week I must say....Mauricio and I were out covering a route for a driver....so we pulled up to a drive way and there was a lot of snow and so we decided to call the lady to ask if the drive was safe to drive down being that we were in the boonies and the drifts were about five feet high.....sooo anyways Mauricio was driving and we headed into the driveway and then all of a sudden the truck sank and we got buried by the snow....so we dug around the tires for about an hour....I got the truck out once and then it got buried again....we then gave up and called the tow truck to come pull us out...he got there and lets just say this guy didn't know what he was doing....he hooked the wench up to the truck and ripped the whole back end off the truck....yea.....causing about three thousand dollars in damage.....soooo i was like what!!!!But the depot is now going after the tow company to pay for the damage....yea it was pretty crazy.....what else is going on right now...? Im joining SIFE......Students In Free Enterprize..... basically Its for people that enjoy economics,business, and money!!!yea.....Im really excited because I know it will be a lot of fun to go all over the country to represent BYU.....anyways...this week im in Marshall, Minnesota....it was about -20 when we got home today to the hotel...it is sooo cold outside......but on to what Im doing here...We are currently training on how to hire right...its going pretty good....what esle....well im tired....I think im going to go to bed and I will post some pics later...love all!!!! Jonathan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i have read this like a million times we need something new!!
love ALi
Post a Comment