Sunday, February 10, 2008

Yea.....

So Dawnelle and I decided to start this blog instead of just having one and having her do all the typing, I can also do some typing I guess.... But anyways, right now things are good here in good ole Rexburg. Well the weather has been quite crazy if you ask me. Last week we had about 3 feet of snow in like 4 or five days. I guess you can say that I was pretty lucky being that I was in Seattle all week. Yea, you can just call me corporate! haha...Dawnelle I think is getting pretty tired of hearing that!! But it is true! So what has been going on in our random little world? Well to start out...Dawnelle is always pretty busy in school and Im always on the road....but I have to do something to get ahead in life to make the big bucks some day...Lets just say one of my goals is to be on Forbes list of big dogs in this world....And with my lil Designer were going straight to the top! She is amazing and the best interior designer here in Idaho! So...I wen't to Seattle this past week and sat in about 1300 meetings and listened to a bunch of people talk to us about making lots of money and such...It was kinda cool.... Well dawnelle is Building shapes right now out of foam core and I have no idea why? But I dont dare ask her why because she'll think im nagging on her. So we are currently thinking of places we can live...Its fun to think about... So we went snowboarding last night and it was a lot of fun. The snow was just right, the air was cool, and the moon was shinning. Every Saturday night BYU sells lift tickets for $12. So we took advantage of that and had a great time! Well anyways im getting kinda tired of typing so Im going to sign off for tonight....love ya everyone....

1 comment:

Life of ALi Stecher said...

well your life sound pretty exciting!!!