Sunday, March 2, 2008

Update...

So things have been pretty normal around here. I've been working quite a bit and I try to keep up on most of the things I do except for writing on this blog thing. So some new things that are going on in the life of Jonathan and Dawnelle...? Well we have decided that we are going to Mexico this summer and we are back packing from the North to the South of Mexico....I think its going ot be a really cool trip getting to see all the many sights in Mexico.... So, we bought a book at Barnes and Noble all about mexico and the crazy stuff to go and see...We have a trip planned out now and we kinda have a jist on what we are going to do....So thats the plan we have for the 7 week beak we have in the summer time...We are planning on staying in Mexico for about 3-4 weeks...
Next thing that we have on the list...We are going to the World Cup in 2010 in South Africa!!! It will cost prolly around 4-5 thousand but it will be something that will be really cool to go and see...soo we have my friend ron and his soon to be wife going with us also...which means it will happen because we're two sets of people that when we say we are going to do something...we do it....anyways...we think it will be really cool to go over there and see all the really cool things that go on in africa and maybe go on a safari and then head to the north to Cairo....I really want to go there...anways...sooo thats what we have going on right now and im getting kinda tired of typing......but Ill try to write some later....bye.....

No comments: