
This is Jonathan surfing down this sweet water slide at the ranch we were staying out...
The gorgeous falls!!!
Jonathan and I with the beautiful beautiful falls behind us!

Climbing down the cliff to get to the falls...

and here we are! aren't we so cute?

Jonathan catching a HUGE fish!!! (just kidding...)
We had a blast last weekend! Relaxing... playing... and just enjoying the last of our summer with our friends!
This past week I have been terribly terribly busy at work because all the faculty are coming back and trying to get their classes set up. I donated plasma for the first time last Thursday too... it was... okay. My veins weren't used to the needle and so it didn't really work that great. They said the vein kept collapsing or clotting or something like that. But they ended up having to stick both arms so that they could put the blood back in me. I had the biggest bruises on both my arms until yesterday too. They got real colorful and everything. But yesterday I went again and everything went well so I was very grateful for that cause I can make pretty good money donating! Between Jonathan and I... It will be good.
Jonathan's doing well... excited for school he says, but sad for the cold weather that is coming soon because fall is coming soon. The weather has already started cooling down, I'm not very happy about it. I am dreading the snow!!! Jonathan wants it so he can snowboard... I can wait though and hopefully we'll be able to!
We'll keep you all posted on how schools goes... we're excited!
1 comment:
its already getting cold! sheesh its it feels amazing here like spring but without the humidity.
Post a Comment